Sunday, 9 June 2013

Try again

With the leftover Clomid from Dr T, I started Clomid on my own again on 8 Feb. Dr T had scheduled me for another round of IUI once more, before heading the IVF path. He wanted to manage my expectations on IVF and the high hopes and disapointment that many face, therefore one last resort of IUI.

I was in a dilemma as I was 34, the neither here nor there breakeven point where I could still choose either IUI or IVF. With the Grand Opening project in May which requires my 100% commitment, I decided to try one last shot at IUI but this time with the Puregon jabs. If this failed, I would do IVF straightaway after my project in May.

He also shared with me that the jabs would somewhat be a preliminary experience to IVF. So it is also good in a way.

I was abit more hopeful, maybe jabs could actually improve my chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment