The only 2 regrets I have are not starting early, taking for granted that conceiving is easy as ABC. I also regretted not visting TSB for her TCM med much earlier. But it was better late than never.
It was also this time that I joined a rainbow TTC support group with 5 other sistas. It has been a daily routine of chatting, peer support and encouragement given to each other on the TTC journey. 6 of us are somewhat close in age, and steps in our journey. The daily affair on everything under the sun has become so close to me that I check this chat above my other friends' chat. I guess its because TTC is so close to my heart. And we all need some form of support.
TCM is not easy to administer. However I embrace each time I take it, with the confidence that TSB has in her med. I have also since started a BBT chart with her, and she always instructs her patients to 'seize the opportunity' meaning to BD which I find it so funny and hard to ignore and forget. I couldnt get used to the taste initially, but I am much better now!




Yes you are definitely not alone in this journey. Jia You girl.
ReplyDelete