Thursday, 27 June 2013

27 June post

It is 27 June today. The haze cleared a bit in the past few days, and heavy rain came in yesterday when I was out for lunch with E and W. Again our lunch was rather noisy :) inviting looks from people next to our table. We were controlling ourselves on the IVF, BBT, bleeding etc.

But the haze seems to be back again this morning, briefly.

I am on my Day 4 of Nor E. 18 more days to go! Seems so long and draggy. Cant wait to finish all the pills now.

I have been hearing of my colleagues nagging on clearing our leave for the year as per HR's instructions. I will slowly start to take my leave in view of the scans coming up in July. I am fully prepared - full steam ahead! And I also counted my HL in August for my ER/ET. My 2ww coincides with the Hari Raya and National Day holidays! Not sure if that's a good thing since I will be on HL?

As of today, W is still undecided if she wants to see Dr S in KKH so that she can enjoy the govt grant for once. She will be turning 40 in Oct.. let's hope she can quickly see her and start soon!

J is waiting for her 2 cycles of AF to come, before doing her FET sometime in mid Aug. Prof wants the best for her, so he prefers to wait for 2 AF cycles after her ER last week.

L has been silent for a while. But we highly suspect she has BFP! Good luck!

E plans to do her FET in Oct, after she slims down :)

As for H, she will go for her first visit at KKH this Friday. All the best!

That's all folks.


1 comment:

  1. Oops I must have been too excited and too loud :-P
    Yes I have good feeling for L too!

    ReplyDelete