No positive news came after 2 rounds of clomid.
Dr T gave me a third round of clomid and told us to try again. It was already 6 Nov 11 when I started on my 3rd cycle.
Feeling abit disheartened and reading many posts in SMH on ladies going for scan when on Clomid, I sought a second opinion. Dr T said it wasnt necessary to scan during Clomid cycles, but other sistas felt it was to monitor the growth.
I went to seek Dr CL help at Mt E on 27 Nov 11. With the BT and scans, the bill came up to a hefty $660 in one visit! He also concluded that I have PCOS, and my chances of trying naturally without any help would be very slim. And I would take years to BFP naturally! When I heard that I almost broke down. He offered me a few solutions. The Plan A Plan B stuff. The plans were something like Super Ovulation and natural intercourse for Plan A, and SO and IUI for Plan B. Plan C would be IVF, which is usualy the case for other hospitals including KKH. Dr T would also do a Clomid followed by IUI then IVF.
He prescribed me Metformin at first, to take daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment