Monday, 10 June 2013

On record

Before I forget things with my goldfish memory, I want to pen down the journey on each of our sista:

As of today, 10 June:

W is already on her 2WW from her IUI
E is also on her 2WW. ER done and ET on 7 June
L is starting on her ER with KKH today. Wishing her all the best, and her ET on 15 June
J, is the same as me, who has PCOS. She is doing her first proper IVF and started on her Nor-E recently. Her first Puregon jab is today. Dosage is 150.
H is having her gynae check today on Clomid as she had some spotting.

As for me, I will begin my Duphaston on 11 June, to induce my AF so I can start my stimulation jabs very soon. Not looking forward to it, but I wanna start soon too.

It was dark and gloomy this morning as the rain came in early morning. But we do hope there is a rainbow after the rain :)



Good luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment