Sunday, 9 June 2013

Post check

I must say the wait for the result was worrying. When I learnt that it was clear, I was very relieved.

PCOS produces symptoms in approximately 5% to 10% of women of reproductive age (12–45 years old). It is thought to be one of the leading causes of female subfertility and the most frequent endocrine problem in women of reproductive age. One would experience no menstruation, or very irregular menstruation.

I started on one tab of Clomid (50mg) on 10 Sept. I took it for 5 days hoping I would ovulate normally. I took a Progesterone BT on D21. It was only 27.58 and it wasnt very ideal.

I started on Clomid again (100mg) on my next cycle. Dr T thought it wasnt necessary to do another BT as he highly thought I would ovulate. I secretly went for a Progesterone BT. True enough, I had 49.3 on my BT result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment