I am eagerly waiting to do my ER tomrorow. According to mom, she said it is termed as OPU - oocyte pick up and she doesnt know what is ER. I told her it is egg retrieval according to internet terms :)
I am glad to have found a few sistas from the forum and without their support, I wouldnt have come this far. Its even better that I found 2 other sistas also doing in KKH with me, one of them with Mr Charming as well. Well thats the nick given by one sista.
My feelings are mixed now. Im eager, excited, nervous, but yet scared. Im scared of the pain and scared of the outcome. I have been waiting for this day to come, but there is bound to be some jitters in me.
I will have a new haircut to start my cycle, and start my fast from 12mn. So far no bloatedness yet.. and hope it doesnt come!
What Im really looking forward to is my 1.5 weeks of absence from work! Yoohoo!!!
Gona load myself with Candy Crush and dramas!

All the best and enjoy your 2WW :-)
ReplyDelete