Tuesday, 6 August 2013

First day after transfer

It is my first day after transfer- 1DP3DT. I dont feel much. Was just lazing at home, watching my drama and cooking my lunch and dinner. I enjoy cooking. By cooking I can channel my TTC thoughts away at the same time and be happy with the things I love to do. Mom kept nagging me not to cook or squat or stand for too long. I think I can adjust myself to my own conditions.




I also made myself a cup of honey lemon this morning. I am trying very hard to avoid 'liang' drinks and cold drinks as I am coughing. And with the coughing, I am so afraid my embbies will fall out. Pls dont, and stay with me!

I am having abit of difficulty doing the pessaries insert. A part of it keeps coming out and staining my underwear. Im not sure if this is normal or what else I can do. I am already trying my best to give my 2 embbies the support.

I heard from many sistas that implantation takes place something like 5-12 days after ET. That is this week so this week is the crucial week. I will take care of myself, and my 2 babies. Meanwhile, daddy hasnt thought of the names yet. Emmp!



2 comments:

  1. Yr food makes me drool! Yes u shld continue doing things u enjoy but dun squat n over exert yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all these cooking, you can be a good mummy :-)

    ReplyDelete