Friday, 9 August 2013

4DP3DT

This is my 4th day post transfer, as the day of ET is considered day 0.

Time seems to fly past so past when Im not working. The days just whizzed by and I havent done what I was set to do - research on IVF! Ive already completed my journey but havent even done the basic things I was supposed to. I have Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues to enjoy before reality hits and back to office on Wed. I thought my tww will be tormentous but it turned out alright as I had things that kept me very occupied.

I visited Physician TSB on Wed and that was half a day gone for me. She prescribed me a slightly more premium med for my ET and she was very confident in her med, as always. She told me about her other patients who got BFP on her 6th attempt, and Dr Loh ordered the patient to see TSB immediately without a doubt. And another patient who did IVF countless times. She emphasised the word countless, and her med helped to support the eventual BFP. She gave me 5 packs of med (unpleasant taste compared to the previous ones) to consume all the way till BT day. Here is the calendar to brew the med.

 
My lunch on Wed was simple with just broccoli, red pepper and crab stick with Japanese salad dressing. I was so hungry by noon that I went to toastbox for afternoon tea :)

 
Meanwhile, not much symptoms. Slight cramping and bloatedness, and unable to sleep well at night. Thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment