It is CD 14 today, the last day of my jabs. I completed my Puregon jabs yesterday, at 150IU. I had 11 days of 200IU, and one day of 150IU so as to prevent OHSS. Today's my last day of jab with Orgalutran. Maybe not quite final yet. The real final jab is the HCG Pregnyl jab which is to be administered by a nurse, in this case my mom tonight at 930pm.
Did a progesterone BT this morning at KKH which was quite painful :( The needle pokes on me (my body) never seem to end.. Nurse told me if more than 15 follies are retrieved, another BT is needed. OMG. Not again.
I understand that from the last scan I did on Monday, there will not be anymore scans to be done until ER. From my last scan results on Mon I now have 22 follies! The follies range from 9 to 16.5mm, and some of them are not mature as of Monday. Hopefully I get good mature ones by Fri.
The MRT ride to KKH this morning was free, the shuttle bus ride to KKH was free, and my cab ride to office was almost free, thanks to the $10 Comfort Delgro voucher that I got from the office from an event. I hope the whole journey is also smooth like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment