Sunday, 4 August 2013

Preparing for ET

I would be lying if I say Im not nervous. This is my first IVF and I can finally say I will be uniting with my embbies in less than 24 hours! I have always heard of sistas saying uniting with their embbbies. I didnt have any embbies to begin with at that time. This time, I can be proud to be a mom to my embbies, be it whatever grade they are.

5 Aug, Mon will be the day of my ET. My BT is at 9am, and scheduled ET will be at 10am. I have finally embarked on this route after waiting for so long! I ask myself often what I would have done differently to achieve a BFP. Basically nothing. I have taken supplements including RJ, folic acid and multi vit. I take lots of broccoli and fish, as well as TSB TCM med. There is nothing I would have done differently I think.. maybe just embark on IVF sooner. Thats about it.

I started my Sunday with toast and 2 soft boil egg whites. For lunch, mom steamed cod fish and told me to eat more fish as it contains proteins. It was yummy but full of bones.


By night I have to fast but I can drink water. I will have a good night rest, to be with my embbies tomorrow in tip top condition!

Oh btw J has done 4 HPT and tested positive! So glad for her. I am sure BBsteps will also BFP this time round! Good luck ladies. I need all the dusts I can for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment