Monday, 19 August 2013

Happy Cakes

3 days have past since I got my BT result last Friday.

I am really much ok and recovered from my trauma the next day.

Hub and I went out on Saturday and we resumed back our usual activities. We went to Slappy Cakes at Turf Club Road, known as The Grandstand. It is a newly opened cafe by the Tung Lok Group, where you can make your own savoury or sweet pancakes. In dedication to my lovely rainbow sistas, I created a baby pancake to spur everyone on, and to thank them for their support. I also created a little rainbow with chocolate and buttermilk batter for them. Of course it became out of shape when I flipped them over and ready to be eaten.

 

Ok this is my proper pancake.
 

My AF came full flow on Sun and it has been heavy since. This AF is not like my usual AF as this is really fresh red. The one I usually have is not so liquid and not as cherry red like this. Whatever it is, I cant wait for it to be over. For the past times that I keep buying sanitary napkins I thought I will stop using them for a while, maybe the next 9 months. But the fact of the matter is, I am using them again right now.

Hub and I have decided to go for a long and short holiday. Yeh!! And he said I have always wanted to go on a holiday right??? With a tinge of bitterness. I said yes, 0.5% (holiday) and 99.5% (baby). But that is only if my fresh fails. So we have made our bookings and now have something to look forward to. We will temporarily relieve our pain and relax abit. I will start FET once Im back recharged. I dont wish to wait much longer too.

1 comment: