Wednesday, 15 January 2014

6 weeks

I chatted up with sista J who BFPed at the time I did my first fresh. She is now 26 weeks preggy and will be delivering very soon in April! How time flies.

I got to know another sista also by the name of J, coincidentally. We are 3 Js, and all under Dr T. She BFP a week earlier than me, so that makes her 7 weeks this week. I was just complaining to her last week that I didnt feel any symptoms, and totally dont feel preggy at all. Then more intense nauseousness started coming towards the end of the 5th week, and during my 6th week.

My MS or nauseouness, since it doesnt just happen in the morning, has started when I have an empty stomach. The feeling is so undescribable. I feel like vomitting, but yet nothing comes out of it. I cant tell if Im hungry, or full or just suffering from indigestion. I cant stop burping and I feel so uncomfortable. These were exactly what she felt too.

She has gone for her scan and seen bb heartbeat. Good for her. My turn will come on 3 Jan. Wish me luck!

During this week, baby's major organs are being formed. The nose, mouth and ears are beginning to take shape. Baby's heart is also beating at about 100-160 beats per min. Its all so exciting! Symptoms this week are more nauseousness, fatique, farting, bloated, burping and feeling thirsty and indigestion.

baby photography

No comments:

Post a Comment