Wednesday, 15 January 2014

5 weeks

Came across a very interesting site that dictates the growth of the baby, and the symptoms and all the changes happening in the body


Baby is now size of appleseed and forming major organs! Deep inside the uterus, the embryo is growing at a furious pace. At this stage, he is now about the size of a sesame seed or a poppy seed, looking like a tadpole.

The symptoms during this period are frequent peeing, and extreme fatique. I also started abit of nauseousness towards the weekend. It was abit mild but yet enough for me to feel something.

As it is the Christmas period, I have had to turn down several alcoholic drinks and coffee. The bite came when a friend made us a Guiness beef cheese pie that obviously contained stout! I had difficulty rejecting it and felt really bad for consuming it. I hope after the cooking and baking, the alcohol would have dissipated. I really hope baby is safe. The week continued with more feasting and all I could drink was water and some juices. Better be safe than sorry.

Bye Bye Alcohol!


No comments:

Post a Comment