Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Healing post

I went for my first healing session at Living Sanctuary today with Mom and Dad at Hougang. Strongly recommended by Dad and wanting to try something new for myself, I decided to pop by tonight. I am not a Christian but I have faith in the one up there and I hope for miracles to happen.
The room was filled with some 20-30 people and a few kids. The session began with 2 men who are the church members (didnt get their names) singing some Christian songs, followed by the session proper. The topic for tonight was about 4th dimension - the realm that is beyond the 3D physical earth - something untouchable where supernatural forces prevail. Jesus hands, that is. There are many things on Earth that can be explained scientifically. But again there are things like miracles and moments that cannot be quantified. That is God's healing powers. Im not so good in explaining but this is somewhat it. The 4 key elements of 4th dimensional healing are:
  • Faith
  • Positive Thinking
  • Positive Words
  • Dreams

I must say I have all of those! Maybe not 100%, but I always make it a point to encourage the 5 other sistas going thru the tough times. I dream big. I dream that my PCOS will be gone one day. I dream that we can all graduate from this TTC journey. I still have alot of faith and hope in everyone that this will happen soon. I will quietly pray for myself, and pray for the sistas.
2 members came up to share their real life stories. Very touching and inspirational and I would like to share the second story here. This lady by the name of Mary had a lump on her forehead. (Not sure if it is a lump or cyst) Doctor encouraged her to go under the knife to remove it or it would be detrimental to her life. However, the surgery comes with great risks. She could either be paralysed or suffer from stroke when it hits the nerves. She prayed hard and attended the healing sessions prior to the surgery. The surgery turned out successful and her lump was eradicated. No traces of it were left. She recovered miraculously! They say it is God's hands who guided the surgeon to ensure its success. Again, it is the invisible force - supernatural powers.
I proceeded to one of the rooms where the 2 guys chatted with me in private. I was assured that everything we discussed were kept private. They probed on my problem and I shared more with them. I teared as I spoke. My voice was breaking. I was already distracting myself by looking at the floor but I could hear myself still breaking up. They prayed for me, and sought for Jesus to help me go through my journey, and cure all my disorders. They prayed for my womb, ovaries and all functions to function normally, to recover and grant me a chance to conceive. Yes it is a disorder. God please help guide them into their respective shape and functions. I want to live a normal life. 

To begin with, I am quite hopeful in life and myself. I think I felt more hope and faith after the session. I must always tell remind myself to be positive. I will continue to encourage the sistas. More positive thinking!
Had my TSB med brewed by hub. A bit diluted but not bad for first attempt. 99 pts for helping me.

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad healing help you to stay positive and thanks for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete