My Nor E finally ended last Sun (14 Jul) with much pain and agony as I suffered some bloatedness and cramps along the way. The cramps were sort of like pulling muscle cramp at the womb area which was quite uncomfortable. And that lasted for 21 days. Thank God the ordeal is over! It is expected that AF will come 2-3 days after finishing Nor E. Since it ended on Sunday, I expected it to come latest by Fri (19 Jul) as my AF is sometimes quite erratic, having a mind of her own.
Mon, Tue and Wed passed without any signs. Knowing I will be starting on my IVF journey soon this week, I went for a good rub (massage) on Tues, B waxing on Wed lunch time and gym that same evening. I cant imagine doing B waxing once I start my stim jabs... it will be too painful I think and it will be too messy to do ER and ET with the lushy forest down there. I prefer to keep it clean :) So good that with my plans for my last minute regime, AF finally came without warrning on Thur morning! That is 4 days after Nor E which isnt so bad. I visited the toilet in the office and noticed red in my wipes. Good that it finally came to find me! Without waiting, I quickly called KKHIVF to make my first IVF scan appt. I have been waiting for this day to come, but yet I couldnt believe I am finally starting my IVF since delaying from the first quarter.
Waited very patiently for my turn to scan this morning on CD 2. Was abit afraid sonographer Karen Chen will notice more cysts... but everything seemed fine I guess. It was just messy and embarassing cos my AF this time is really heavy.
Right ovary: something like 8 and 2 mm
Left ovary: something like 9 and 8 and 8 mm
Lining: 6.3
I proceeded to purchase Puregon (300IU and 900IU) and Ganirelix (3 syringes). Nurse instructed me on how to inject. It was a refresher for me as I did my Puregon for IUI in March. The other jab, Ganirelix, is a syringe type and I was abit scared in the beginning. I thought I have to mix the solutions like HCG jabs and needles are much thicker then the pen. However it didnt seem that bad and the needles seem fine too. Anyway the schedule is to jab 200IU Puregon everyday from today till next Thur, and Ganirelix next Tues Wed and Thur. To go back to KKH scan on Thur, CD 8. Isnt that abit too long? I am afraid I will get OHSS, no reaction or worse, other follies cannot catch up! The sistas in Our Lil Rainbow have asked me to seek more clarifications from Dr as the scan shouldnt be one week later. I will clarify with Dr Tan as my case is abit unique with PCOS. And I didnt respond well to 100 or 150 IU of Puregon the last time. So a week long might be too risky for me in case something is not responding well or something is responding TOO well!
Meantime, it is healthy food, and lots of egg whites for now. :)



Yay so excited for you and yes finally!
ReplyDelete