Tuesday, 4 February 2014

3rd week after D&C

This is my 3rd week of resting since my D&C. I can feel my body slowly recovering. No more vomitting, meaning no more HCG in my body, no more spotting and no more bloatedness. Though it still comes once in a while.

My appetite has come back and Im trying to control myself since it is the CNY. I have received 3 lovely hampers from my office and I have been diligently taking them as well as my TCM.

 
 
For the past two weeks mom insisted that I do the herbal bath for confinement, like how women do after delivering. Apart from some of her dishes she cooked occcassionally for me with ginger and DOM, I ordered home delivery lunch from Jessie catering. 5 days for about $47.50. Not cheap for normal home cooked meals, but I am lazy to go down for takeaway at times. They deliver right to my door step.
 
 
Day 1
 
Day 2
 
Day 3


More posts coming up soon..

2 comments:

  1. I think catering sounds good. It looks healthy. I have been surviving on instant noodles for lunch. Don't think that is too good. But too hot and lazy to go out and grab lunch =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah this is more of convenience for me. im lazy to change and dabao :)

    ReplyDelete