Time flies really fast as Im now approaching my 5th week post D&C. Initially when I requested for 5 weeks hospitalisation leave, I was thinking of what I can do to keep myself occupied everyday, maybe with a culinary course in between. But with CNY and a short trip, Im now left with only one more week of rest before I head back to work and I havent done much! I will have a post D&C review with Dr T next week and TSB visit as well. That sort of sums up my final week.
As much as I want my AF to come quickly and start TTC again, I feel my time is whizzing by me so fast that I am aging by the day. IVF and TTC journey is all about timing and waiting, and each day that passes is a day wasted for me.
Nevertheless I will continue my TCM med, RJ, multi vit, my bird's nest, hashima, red date longan and chicken essence dutifully. Even during my holiday I tried to abstain so hard from the ice cold drinks, tea, raw food and keeping myself warm all the time. Of course, there are some cheat days too :)
I am now recharged and ready to move forward again.
I received a piece of sad news lately. My colleague whom I heard has been trying for 5 years or so, BFPed almost same time as me if not slightly later. She just did her D&C as well. She is utterly depressed and cant help but blame herself for it. Her baby was growing very slowly with very weak heartbeat and doc suggested she do a D&C - it was already at the 10th week. I tried to console her and told her candidly I am also in her shoes and she needs to move on.
Hopefully this new year will bring us better luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment