I am very thankful for all the support that I've gotten from the sistas in the TTC journey. It is long and painful I must say. But each time anyone of us fall, the other sistas never fail to keep the spirits up again. We 'smack' each other to keep everyone on track to make sure we complete the journey and make sure no one's left behind. It's like travelling to the oasis in a desert. Long, tiring, painful and never ending journey to reach our goal. This year has been a roller coaster ride for me that was filled with pain and tears.
It is not an easy road to be on but we will get there some day. I am also very thankful to my PIL, as well as my parents who have never stopped worrying since the day I embarked on this. They are always standing by me, though I know they cant wait to have the little one to cradle in their arms.
I am very appreciative of what I have and I wish for all the sistas to have a wonderful Christmas gift this year.

I am glad to know you girls too. It's been a difficult process and you girls make the journey easier :-)
ReplyDelete