This is my day 7 of the embbies, which is about 5DP3DT.
I went out as usual as I have like what the sistas say, cactus backside. I cant sit still for long and I have to be always on the move. Ive been home bound since Monday and was ordered to do so. I have cheated on most days by going to the provision shops and NTUC and I took abit of time checking out the new Bedok Mall. The thing about Singporeans is we get pretty bored easily and we get abit of thrill hanging out at the malls. This island is too small to do anything but hang out at various malls. It has been proven so because the mall is not even 100% in operation yet people thronged the mall like there was some mega discount. Many shops are not ready and wires are still hanging in many shops. It was a little dusty and walking isnt very comfortable at some areas. But I must say though, the Christmas decor is not too bad.
The other times of my waking hours are indulging in silly slapstick comedies which really make me laugh. Or rather, make my emmbies happy. I have been cooking healthy salad for myself consisting of broccoli, hard boiled egg whites and carrots with vinaigrette. I think Im getting bored of them as they are of me.
It's Saturday today, and I managed to catch up with one sista from SMH Ms C, for lunch and some praying at Guanyin Temple. We had a long chat about our ttc journey and what we've done so far. It has been a good in-depth sharing session with her as we bared our hearts and talk about the most private problem closest to our heart. We spent about 4 hours together on our first meeting! We have all come a long way and done everything we could to maximise our chances of having a little munchkin in our hands. Im sure the day will come, just not sure when. We are all so tired, all so drained. Each of us have our own problems, yet we are all connected by the same goal of wanting a BFP so badly. I guess its so universal that transcends across all races, cultures, religions and countries. As long as we are women and we want a bb badly, we are unified.
Spent the rest of the afternoon walking and shopping around Bugis before heading home with a pair of tired legs. It was a chilly afternoon and I was a little tired too. Ended the day with dinner with hub at the airport.


No comments:
Post a Comment