It has been more than a month since I last posted.
It has been a good break for hub and myself in Nov. We had a short trip to BKK in Sept, followed by an enjoyable and long break in Europe. We covered abit of Germany (Frankfurt and Cologne), Holland (Amsterdam and Volendam), Belgium (Bruges and Brussels), Paris, London and half a day in Liverpool. All these in 15 days. Tiring, but defintely enjoyable and experiential.
AF was late for 56 days. I estimated that it would definitely visit me during the trip so I prepared lots of pads - heavy duty night wear, as well as day wear and panty liners. True enough it came on the 4th day of the trip. It was a heavy one as it had been long overdue. Though I was prepared with heavy duty pads, it was abit challenging to look for toilets and change/wear my pads in the smally crampy toilets with my boots and leggings. The heaviest days were the 1st and 2nd day. The flow this time was quite heavy, maybe because it was clogged for more than a month since my last failed cycle in Aug! I almost ran out of pads as I only had the night wear for the lighter days. I bought more panty liners and it finally ended after a week of on-off spotting.
Now that my AF is back in motion, Ive just started on my new round of medication to prep myself for FET in Nov. I understand that KKIVF would be closed in Dec for the holidays or cleaning, Im not sure which. I have 14 days of Nor E to go, 2 tabs each time, 2 times a day. After stopping it, AF will arrive for my next cycle. I should start my Progynova and Asprin then, and go for lining scan. I will do the FET for my 2 BL embbies.. and keep the 2 Day 3 ones. I am really desperate now..terribly desperate after seeing so many lovely adorable kids during my trip. I will bring my bb for a holiday very soon!
Meantime, it is more hormone madness and counting down! This TTC cycle never seem to end. *sigh*
I engage in silly American sitcoms to pass my time and cheer myself up. I keep telling myself this will be over very soon. But I have only have 50-50% hope for this round.

No comments:
Post a Comment