Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Tick Tock

It is CD 33 today, about a month after my first failed fresh when AF decided to visit me last month.

I am back on my multi-vit and Royal Jelly concoction, alternated with my egg whites and TCM. I have been hoping that my hormones, ovaries and eggs will be working fine this month. I have been diligently tracking my BBT every morning and charting it to show TSB. However till today CD 33, my BBT is only 35.72. The highest was only low 36. I think I havent ovulated this month and I cannot achieve a BFP. IVF with all the hormone med and jabs have made my hormones gone crazy, and Im halfway there too.

Im contemplating whether to take Duphaston to induce my AF so that I have another one month break to induce again next month before I begin my medicated FET. Dr T prescribed me two cycles of Duphaston just in case, so I think it is pretty safe. If I were to let AF come on her own this month Im afraid it will either be very late, or very minimal as I didnt ovulate, hence no increase in BBT and no progesterone to build up the lining. The late AF will affect the timing of next month's cycle. It sounds like Im racing against time again. Medicated FET is supposed to be easy and stress free, but Im travelling half the mth and I really would like to do it in end Oct or early Nov. I heard KKHIVF is closed in Dec.

I seem confused every month, not sure of my next steps. To me, each day and each month is time to me and I dont like to carry on waiting.. time is really not on my side and I dont want to waste it. I can never get my time back again.

Will start back counting my dates and rethink again.



3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and throw the troubles at the back of your mind. Deal with it when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr THH also prescribed me Duphaston to induce AF and Clomid to try naturally. Interesting both Dr THH and TCM doc told me not to rush into the next IVF. So I decided not to take it and AF reported naturally on CD43.

    Oh, KKIVF is closed in Dec! Why? Do you know for how long? Are they going to be open during CNY? I also remembered that they are closed for 2 weeks during CNY period. Oh gosh, this is a headache for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Circles: If i didnt take Duphaston maybe mine would come on/around 40+ days too... then it will affect my Oct cycle. I cant wait to do my FET in Oct.. so cannot wait and delay again

    im not sure.. i heard abt the closure from the sistas in SMH. I need to chk with KKH personally.

    Jumbo; yup!! dun wanan think abt it so much

    ReplyDelete