Monday, 18 November 2013

Starting all over again

After 2 weeks of the dreaded Nor-e, I can finally say Im starting my cycle all over again since the failed cycle in August. However this time I am on medicated FET so no jabs whatsoever. Only more oral med (again!).

Day 2 of the the cycle requires me to start taking one tab of Asprin in the morning. Day 4 of the cycle requires me to take 2 tabs of Progynova, followed by 3 tabs after 5 days, and continuing with Asprin at the same time. Time really flies. Just when Im starting on my med, my first scan takes place on 26 Nov, which is next Tues! I really hope to BFP this round because Im not looking forward to fresh cycle again with all the gruelling jabs and visits at KKH, and the dreaded ER! I am excited but yet apprehensive and nervous at the same time. I have mixed feelings and think my chances are only 50-50. I was very hopeful for my first fresh, but I was faced with a bleak negativity.

I dont ask for gifts for Christmas, but I really do hope to receive a good Christmas present this year. The other gifts here will be the other little gifts the other sistas have always wanted too!




No comments:

Post a Comment