I did my long awaited FET last Friday, 2 May. First FET was on 2 Dec, and ER on 2 Aug. :)
My scheduled FET was 1040am, but I was there at 10am hoping to get an earlier slot but I was wrong. I waited and waited, met R, a friend of my friend also doing IVF under THH. KKHIVF clinic was packed like sardines in a can last Fri due to the PH on Thur. Dr T was in and out of the room, reviewing patients at Clinic D, doing ER and ET all almost the same time! I waited and waited till my bladder almost burst. Did nothing but drink my water all morning. I asked Nurse Wendy how many were ahead of me cos I really couldnt endure my full bladder anymore. I was told to come back again at 1pm and my FET would approximatley be 140pm! She told me Dr T could not do the FET for me at that moment and its best I take a light meal. Quickly relieved myself.
I came back at 1pm and was told I could be first in the queue. However my bladder wasnt full! I think the food was in the way of building up the bladder. It took me a while before I was really ready. Another patient went ahead first. Dr T passed by the IVF Clinic and saw me. He told me my two BL survived the thaw. Phew!
I headed into the room, all ready for the transfer. He told me the BL looked good and were expanding, meaning ready to hatch. I was a little hopeful. But the embryologist took a blurry pix of my last two precious embbies. So disappointing.
Officially in my TWW now but hope nothing I did after my FET affected my implantation chances. Can only pray and hope for the best now.
.jpeg)
All the best! Hope that u have gd news this round, stay relaxed and happy!
ReplyDeleteHope to hear good news soon. Looking good :-)
ReplyDelete