The reason of me doing up my TTC blog is to serve as a record of what I did in my cycles, all the the way from stim jabs to fresh ER and ETs. I will not remember what I've taken, done or experienced 5 years down the road. I hope my experience can also help other fellow sistas embarking on this journey, especially for first timers. I hope it can also serve as a inspiration to those who have done it several times. But whoever you are, I would greatly appreciate if you can drop me a comment, so I know who you are, especially Miss Ha**a if you are reading this to.
Thanks!
It is really helpful to start a blog to document your journey and I strongly encourage you to do so. We have all come a long way, so it is good to pen down your thoughts, your fears, your whole journey.
Anyway, have been doing some light cooking as I was really tired of the food outside. Whipped up some simple dishes as it was a long weekend for me.
Sauteed Garlic Prawns in Truffle Oil
Teriyaki Chicken Wings and Spinach with Wolfberries
I was inspired by your blog n you encouraged me to write mine too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteis that me?? i m ur fan!! ur cookin pics make me drool n i adore ur strong positive vibes!! thanks for being such a great kaki!!
ReplyDelete