I should be happy, and looking forward to my FET as there's sunshine after rain.
The sunshine brings warmth and new hope for me. I will begin my aspirin dosage tomorrow, day 2, and progynova on Sat, day 4 of my cycle. Though I just did my FET last Nov, I seem to have forgotten what I've done. Luckily I have an excel spreadsheet to table down all my protocols, med dosage and rituals. Nurse is also patient to go thru it all again with me.
I will go for my scan on day 11, which is next Saturday. Which means I can save on my time off/leave. And that would mean I might FET end of this month or early next month. I have one outstanding off in lieu from CNY which I havent cleared. I will clear on 30 Apr, and it coincides with 1 May PH, which is very timely. Last year during my fresh it coincided with National Day and Hari Raya as well. Well it's kind of blessing in disguise that AF came late and I dont really need to think of many lies again.
Let's hope this one sticks well!

All the best girl!
ReplyDelete加油!
ReplyDeletethanks girls!!
ReplyDelete