After I thought I ovulated 2 weeks ago, I kept monitoring my symptoms and discharge and counted the days the embryo could have implanted. I have been having weird preggy-like symptoms like bloating, burping (I had that alot when I was pregnant last year), hungry and full very easily and water tasting like metal. I had abit of hope this round and thought I really could be preggy.
Anyway according to schedule and not taking chance, I had to take Duphaston to induce my AF this month so I can proceed for FET. Duphaston is progesterone, a form of support med which is safe for pregnancy. After taking for 5 days, AF is supposed to report a few days later. I waited and watched for the witch. Days passed without any spotting nor weird discharge. I thought my chances are high this round. However I had abit of 'strawberry jam' when I started wiping. I learnt this term from another fellow sista :) No red discharge yet, only a small tiny pinkish dot. Then I wiped again but nothing else on the paper. No stain on liner too. Then I became abit more confident that it could be implantation spotting as that happend when I BFPed but also abit worried at the same time. Then I tested on HPT over 3 days. All negative. What was wrong with me??? All of a sudden I became lost, confused and emotional. No sign of AF, and yet no sign of pregnancy. I was in a very bad state last night that I burst out into tears before sleeping.
Then AF reported strength this morning, just when I was testing on HPT one final time. More red came when I peed. Finally I had an answer. The flow was very light today, but I hope it will get more tomorrow so I can inform KKHIVF and begin my journey soon!
Many fellow sistas have been very encouraging and supportive. I would like to thank them for being there when I feel so down. I can only move forward, and be stronger each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment