I am on TCM now, hoping it will regulate my hormones and AF will come on time. I do not wish to rely on Duphaston again if possible. I am also taking Vitex in addition to TCM. Vitex is also a herbal remedy, supposedly to regulate your hormones and increase your progesterone naturally, and hence regulate AF. This herb does not contain hormones, but is a natural remedy for our bodies which has no known side effect. I really do hope my hormones can be back on track for natural TTC before my FET begins. My BBT however has been quite low in the past one week hovering around 35.78 and 35.88 region.
I am praying and still hoping for a miracle this month.
More about Vitex: (from Natural Infertility site)
Vitex is a beautiful shrub native to Greece and Italy whose berries have been used in herbal medicine for centuries. It is considered one of the most popular herbs in Europe and other Western nations for the support of gynecological imbalances. It supports and regulates our pituary glands, responsible for FSH and LH. It lengthens our luteal phase, and hence increases our progesterone level.Vitex has been shown to stimulate the formation of the corpus luteum. The corpus luteum is responsible for the secretion of progesterone.
With that, we will have regular AF.
Whatever the case, I am not taking any chance. It needs about 3-6 months to be effective so I am starting it now and will stop once I start my medicated FET. It is not an expensive supplement. Only costs USD $5+.
No comments:
Post a Comment