To keep myself occupied, I have lined up several activities this week.
Mon: Dental visit followed by kickboxing class at gym
Tues: To meet a friend for dinner
Wed: Visit my TCM followed by a massage
Thur: Yoga and scalp treatment
Fri: Tennis day with hub and buffet with in laws
I try not to ttc too much, but I just cant help it and I cant relax. I keep tracking my BBT and observing for EWCM the past two weeks. Things are not looking good but I wont give up.
Meantime to distract myself abit, I whipped up several dishes this week. Here are some of them:
Sunny side up in capsicum. Took this off a kids recipe app. Looks cute???
First attempt at Hainanese pork chop turned out well! Both hub and I like this alot.
And not forgetting my daily multi Vit and Vitex capsule. Looking forward to see TSB tomorrow.


Your hainanese pork chop look so yummy. I want! Haha
ReplyDelete